Before Construction, PCS:
- Assists with feasibility studies and reviews designer sketches and measurements to determine project scope
- Studies architects’ and engineers’ plans, identifies the costs involved and sets an overall estimated budget for the project or program
- Benchmarks your project or program with others like it
- Plans cost to help the design team stay within the project or program budget using practical solutions (value engineering)
- Prepares a final Opinion of Probable Cost report together with a project architect. Then use our OPC in the Request for Proposal process to evaluate construction bids.